Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Prototype has arrived

The GameCrafter prototype has arrived!  I love the feeling of getting a tangible professional looking prototype on my table to interact and play with.  The early versions that were handmade were fun, but there is something special about a finished looking game that adds to the fun of it!

After playing through a few times there are some clear changes that will need to be made to some text and descriptions, but overall it plays well and is a fun experience for my son and I.  The true test will be when I bring it the the game store this Friday.

If you want to see how the components look, or some of my comments on the creation and components, check out the youtube Unboxing / Explanation video I put together...

https://youtu.be/JW1obM4DsHU


No comments:

Post a Comment