What is done now:
- Legends of Novus V3 Prototype... The game is fully playable in its current form, but very expensive to order individual units (approx. $80 USD plus shipping). Next goal for this game (other then constant playtesting as time permits) is to demo it at FallCon on Sep 22nd
- Duel of the Dragons is basically complete, with some finessing that could be done on Dragon abilities to balance out the power.
Both games registered on Boardgame Geek
- Table booked for FallCon2018
What needs to be done
- An important thing to work on for Novus is its Solo mode. It is a proven, growing trend that I would be better able to serve players in if I could make this as an option.
- Need to complete a How to Play video for Dragons and include in Kickstarter presentation
- Finish the base video as well, including a brief introduction as myself and the company.
- Send out personal letters with business cards. This could be the key to initial backers as a personal touch, with a physical business card provided as well.
- So much more than just the above, but the list is actually quite long if we actually
Post a Comment